Thursday, December 11, 2014

That's A Wrap!

With Christmas just around the corner, I have been in such a cheery mood!  You know like the kind that gets you watching hallmark movies on the weekend and wearing funky socks while you are bundled up in a huge blanket and drinking your (Mexican/Abuelita) hot chocolate. (Yes it's that specific). Well not only have I been doing that, I finished my Christmas shopping quite early and then went crazy on things to wrap my gifts in!  Yay!! So excited!!

So I wanted to share my gift wrapping ideas with you all before the holiday hits!  I wanted to keep it clean and simple. But still keep it super pretty, classy if you will.

Most of my supplies was bought at Target... my fav store right now!  The ribbons however, those are from Michael's.  Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment