Friday, January 1, 2016

Good bye 2015, Hello 2016

Because it's the new year, and I feel it necessary to write on the first day of my new book, I will make it short and sweet.  2015 brought a lot of thought, perspective, blessings, happiness, stress, anxiety, moments of solace, moments of pure glee, awe, adventure, and just so much more.  I can't even begin to express the feeling I have right now as 2016 is going to bring a lot to the table. 

This year leads to a moment of independence.  A wonderful moment of accomplishing a life time goal.  A moment to share love with people I truly care about. A moment of facing fears.  And of course a multitude of moments where I just get to be with the people I love.

I'm truly excited and embracing every possibility there is to come, though I'll admit I'm scared.. I'm really scared, but a good scared.  The kind of nervous anxiety that you get when you feel that adrenaline building up before you take a big leap.  And I take that as a good sign.

I have set a goal for this year. Or a mantra if you will.  I don't like to think of it as a resolution.  Because it really isn't one.  It's a series of steps to a bigger picture, to building a life style.  And at the same time enjoying it, having fun, growing from it, and just being happy in doing it. My mantra or my theme for the year...

This year I will be a better person. Build a better me. Inspire someone. Fall in love with anything and everything.



In 2016 set goals and live it out and up!  And journey through with me in this new year.

-Andrea



1 comment:

  1. I love your mantra for the New Year! Come say hi on our blog and check out our Monday Glow Guide xo Annie
    http://collectivepassions.com/introducing-monday-glow-guide-babes-eating-healthy-together/

    ReplyDelete